Safety: A Top Priority at Davis Shows Northwest!
General Ride Restrictions & Rules
- All riders must fit into seats and restraints properly and hang on, sitting
upright to ride.
- All riders must have armband, ticket or office pass to ride. No unpaid /
un-ticketed riders. The only exception is the carousel. A parent is allowed to
stand between horses and hold their child without paying.
- Safety regulations do not allow us to permit pregnant ladies to ride so not to
injure the unborn child.
- All rides have safety rules and guidelines and height restrictions. Please
review them before purchasing tickets.
- Not all rides listed at any one location.
- Some people with casts or similar conditions can get a waiver from the office to
ride. A minor must have a parent sign the waiver. Rider with cast will have
certain restrictions as to what rides you can ride.
- Handicap or special needs – May ride if they can get on and off the ride and fit
restraints properly, hang on properly. If they need assistance they must have
someone with them that can assist and handle them as we are not trained. Whoever
is with them must be responsible for them and be able to judge their limitations
for appropriate rides.
All of us here at Davis Shows Northwest, look forward to serving you with a safe and fun show. Check out our schedule to see where we will be next!